BEECure® Rosacea Relief
$19.99 Sale • Save
Dermatologist Approved, Intensive Rosacea Cream with Medical Grade Buckwheat Honey & Calendula. Soothes, Hydrates and Revives Red Irritated Skin
Reduces the appearance of red, itchy, dry skin.
- HONEY FOR ROSACEA RELIEF: BEECure Rosacea Relief is packed with nutrient-rich, medical-grade Dark Buckwheat Honey. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to provide relief from redness and irritation. BEECure rosacea cream soothes, hydrates and revives sensitive, troubled skin.
- MEDICAL-GRADE BUCKWHEAT HONEY: In several randomized controlled studies, patients with rosacea were treated with medicinal honey. The findings confirmed that honey is an effective treatment for rosacea. Further studies show that Buckwheat Honey has higher anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to Manuka Honey, making it superior for rosacea relief. BEECure Rosacea Relief is one of the only products in the U.S. market that uses medical-grade Dark Buckwheat Honey in skincare.
- SOOTHING CALENDULA: The calendula flower is widely used as a medicinal plant. In a randomized controlled study designed to evaluate the effects of Calendula topical cream, patients found a significant improvement in the hydration and firmness of their skin. The study further found that cosmetic products containing calendula presented a considerable advantage in the treatment of diseases associated with iNOS activation, such as allergic and irritant contact dermatitis, rosacea, and melasma.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Along with powerful Buckwheat Honey and Calendula, other natural nutrients in BEECure Rosacea Relief include Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Rosemary Leaf Extract, and Willow Bark Extract. These natural nutrients deeply nourish and hydrate damaged skin.
- SANMELIX LABORATORIES: Named winner of Stevie Award in Health & Pharmaceuticals product, in the 2021 19th Annual American Business Awards for its line of BeeCure products. The company was co-founded by a Harvard-trained surgeon with over 30 years’ experience.
Directions For Use
- Apply 3-4x per day to the affected area.
- For topical external use only. Do not use on an open wound. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if skin ulceration rash, itch, or redness occurs.
- Purified Water, Buckwheat Honey, Calendula, Bisabolol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Peg-8, Propylene Glycol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyperfluormethylisopropyl Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxyamic Acid, Glycerin, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Limonene.