BEECure® Anti-Itch Cream
$19.99 Sale • Save
Intensive Anti-Itch Cream, Medical Grade Buckwheat Honey & Calendula.
Relieves Itchy, Dry Skin, Rashes, Dermatologist-Approved
- HONEY FOR ITCH RELIEF: Due to the antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of raw honey, BEECure Anti-Itch Cream soothes the skin and reduces itching, inflammation, redness, dryness and rashes.
- EXPERIENCE THE POWER OF MEDICAL-GRADE BUCKWHEAT HONEY: Studies have shown that dark Buckwheat Honey has higher anti-inflammatory and higher antioxidant properties to Manuka Honey, making it superior for anti-itch relief. BEECure anti-itch cream is one of the only products in the U.S. market that uses medical-grade Dark Buckwheat Honey in skincare.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Along with powerful Buckwheat Honey and Calendula, other natural nutrients in BeeCure Anti-Itch Cream include Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Rosemary Leaf Extract, and Willow Bark Extract. These natural nutrients deeply nourish and hydrate Itchy skin.
- SANMELIX LABORATORIES: Named winner of Stevie Award in Health & Pharmaceuticals products, at the 2021 19th Annual American Business Awards, for its line of BeeCure products. The company was co-founded by a Harvard-trained surgeon with over 30 years of experience.
Directions For Use
Apply 3-4x per day to the affected area.
For topical external use only. Do not use on an open wound. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if skin ulceration rash, itch, or redness occurs.
- Purified Water, Buckwheat Honey, Calendula, Bisabolol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Peg-8, Propylene Glycol, Jojoba Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Disodium Edta, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Polyperfluormethylisopropyl Ether, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxyamic Acid, Glycerin, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Extract, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Limonene.